Thursday, September 23, 2010

It's Real.

My dreams really do seem to be unfolding right before my eyes. Its something I've always wanted, an ultimate goal in my life, something that makes me feel more fulfilled and complete. Having a family and starting a life of my own away from my parents. Of course they'll still be a huge important part of my life, now I can really, in a way, find out what I'm capable of.

I realized all of this yesterday afternoon as I was sitting in the back of Casey's truck watching his beautiful house (our house so he says) being brought up the hill and watching him and his family watch in amazment as Casey's dream is also being fulfilled. It's real. This is a total change in my life and I'm enjoying every second! I have a great man on my side that loves me and who is 100% excited about the events happening in our lives, I'm having a baby (my miracle and blessing), I have an amazing family that has grown twice its size since I now consider Casey's family my own... everything just seems to be falling into place. For SO long I felt like there was a huge chuck of something, I couldnt figure it out, was missing. But now, its very obvious to me that I was missing Casey. Someone that truly does care and who I would do anything for. I was missing my other half.

I once was lost and now am found!

I'm nervous.... but I can't wait to see whats next in this roller coaster of a life im living right now!!!

1 comment:

  1. We're all super psyched for you and can't wait to see the beautiful bundle of joy that will grace our lives with 'her' presence :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete