Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Excited about a Stroller??

Yep, you heard me right... who ever thought I'd get completely excited about getting a new stroller (travel set) lol!!! And guess who got it for me?? Or us I guess I should say. Casey!! See he's been getting me really interested in going to auctions. A few days ago when we went to an estate auction where a preacher and his family lost 6 bins (his entire house which was a multi million dollar house), they auctioned off a brand spankin new travel set!!! It has EVERYTHING :) and Casey won the bidding war at just $60!! What's this mean? Am I more excited and ready for this than I thought?

Having this child is a HUGE change in the way I was living my life... well kinda. I've always kind of been more of a stay at home girl anyways. I enjoyed smaller get together's and maybe going out a few times a mth and really throwin down with friends. But now... All I wanna do is get stuff for little Ryder or Casey or Kenly or whoever is in my tummy!!! Am I still nervous?? Definitely!!! But seeing the babies that friends of mine are having and getting to spend time with them makes me that much more excited to have one of my own. I feel right now like this is what I'm ment for... that this is what my whole life has prepared me for. I just hope I can do a good job at the most important thing I'll ever do in my life! And at the same time I hope Casey and I will continue to grow and get stronger together! Create an amazing environment for this new family to grow and flourish! I want to always be able to make him happy and take his worries away. I see more and more every day how lucky I am to have him. Even tho he does hog the bed, steals my favorite pillow, and farts all the time lol. I know I couldn't ask for anyone better to share my life and heart with.

Now for my complaint. And its stupid! Its selfish! And I cant understand why I'm struggling with it!! Why do I hate gaining the baby weight!? I know I can loose it as soon as I have him/her in April, but I HATE not being able to fit into all my cloths! Its frustrating! And I dislike not feeling as beautiful as possible for Casey. We're still so new that I always want to look my best for him. Although I know this is unavoidable and he tells me all the time that he loves the way I look, I still wish he could have had the "real" me for awhile longer before seeing me grow huge! See I told you it was ridiculous that im having this issue lol.

Anyways... I just wanna keep on keeping on. Try my hardest to keep a positive attitude. Stay true to myself. Keep my Lord and family in my heart. And always have a good time wherever I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment